- . > (American / Metric measures) <
- . 8 medium ' Redfree ' apples ** (peeled and cut into medium chunks)
- . 1 tbsp. (15ml) lemon juice
- . 1 cup (250ml) of mixed (frozen) berries (I used 3/4 raspberries and 1/4 blueberries)
- . 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- . 1/8 cup (30ml) Agave Nectar (OR any other sweetener of your choice)
- . 1 tbsp. (15ml) grated fresh ginger
- . 1 tsp. (5ml) ground cinnamon spice *
- . > * In order to make a difference to your applesauce...other SPICES can also be used in very small quantities : Allspice, cardamom, cloves, coriander, ginger, mace and nutmeg.
- . >> ** APPLE VARIETIES that can be used successfully for applesauce...alone or in combination are the following varieties classified by my absolute favourites to some very good alternative selections: Pink Lady, Liberty, Golden delicious, Gravenstein, Jonaclicious, Jonagold, Royal Gala etc....
Whichever Apple You Select To Make Your Very Scrumptious Applesauce...make Sure You Make Enough To Savour It Throughout Many Months To Come. For A Dedicated Post...refer Here:â€¦