RecipeBridge is creating the largest index of recipes on the internet. We currently have 4,478,899 recipes from 311 sites searchable on the site and growing every day.
So if you are a food brand, recipe website, celebrity chef, food blogger, restaurant, diet brand, chef or supermarket and you publish recipes online then submit your site for free to RecipeBridge.
Benefits of RecipeBridge for Publishers
- 1We drive people to your website, increasing your Monthly Visitors.
- 2Your Recipes are directly linked back to your website.
- 3FREE as like other search engines, there is no cost to have your recipes added.
- 4Increase your Brand Awareness as Recipes prominently feature your brand
- 5We syndicate recipes to approved partners via our Recipes API (such as www.tastydays.com)
- 6Monthly Statistics regarding your Recipes, i.e most popular, most clicked, etc
- 1At least 50 high quality recipes with photos
- 2Site should be actively maintained
- 3Each Recipe should be on its own URL
RecipeBridge uses technology to accurately identifying recipe data such as ingredients, method, photographs etc. Your recipes don't need Google rich snippets or other microformats such as hRecipe.
So we make sure to index all your recipes and don't miss any, we do advise publishers to create a simple sitemap.xml file of all your recipes which we can use as a guide when indexing your site.
Once your site is approved and published on Recipe Bridge, we index all your existing recipes as well as new recipes as they are added to your site
Recipe Publishing Tips
RecipeBridge wants to help you better format recipes online. We've got extensive experience with publishing online and here are some great resources you can use: