- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 ounce Walnut halves
- 1/4 c. Seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 med Head green leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces.
- 1 med Head red leaf lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces.
- 1 x Red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into strips
- 3/4 c. Peeled, julienned jicama
- 1/2 lb Fresh figs, ends trimmed and quartered
In Small Skillet, Heat Butter Over Low Heat. Add In Walnuts And Toast Gently, Watching Closely To Prevent Burning. Remove With Slotted Spoon And Drain On Paper Towels. Cold To Roomâ€¦