- SERVES 5
- APPLE Glaze:
- Walnuts 1/2 cup
- 1 apple, ( granny smith apple)
- Hold up well, when they bake.
- Apple Juice, 2 to 3 Tablespoons
- Brown Sugar, 2 to 3 Tablespoons
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Mix together your dry rub.
- Garlic powder 1/8 teaspoon
- Dry mustard 1 teaspoon
- Sage 1/8 teaspoon
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
My Sister & I Kicked Up A Pork Roast, And I Want To Share It With Everyone! This Is So Easy To Make And Very Tasty! A Good Meal For Cold Nights And Always Brings The Familyâ€¦