- 11/2lbs. Imported ham,1"cubes
- 11/2lbs. salami,1" cubes
- 2 pepperoni,sliced
- 2lbs. provolone cheese,1" cubes
- 1 jar sicilian olives,drained
- 2 cans black olives,drained
- 1 jar pepperoncini,drain most of the juice-leave a little for flavor
- 1 jar sweetn' hot gourmet peppers-leave a little juice for flavor
- 1 jar sweet green sliced peppers-leave a little juice for flavor
- 2 cans artichoke hearts,drained
- 1 jar pimientos stuffed green olives,drained
- Note: If you hav trouble finding any of the peppers,you can substitute others..
Great Antipasti That An Italian In-law Does Every Christmas Eve And For All Family Functions.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe