- asparagus Parmesan
- 2 lb. fresh asparagus
- boiling water with 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 c. butter
- 1/4 t. black pepper
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350*. butter a 1 qt. shallow baking dish.
- In lg. skillet, add salt to 1/2 in. water and bring to boiling. Add
- asparagus spears; cover and boil just until tender (8 to 10 min.)
- Drain. (or microwave in a small amount of water for just a minute or
- Layer half the asparagus in baking dish; dot with half the butter and
- sprinkle with half the pepper. Repeat layers. Sprinkle Parmesan
- cheese over top.
- Bake 5 min. or until hot.
Another Very Simple To Make Side Dish To Compliment Any Meal.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe