- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or 2 teaspoons pre-minced garlic)
- 8 cups sliced wild mushrooms (any combination of shiitake, cremini, oyster, etc).
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 cups cooked Arborio rice
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups chopped fresh or frozen asparagus spears (1-inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper
Food Network Invites You To Try This Asparagus-Wild Mushroom Risotto With Parmesan Recipe From Robin Miller.
Food NetworkView Full Recipe