- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 eggs 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper Salt and freshly ground black pepper 1 cup all-purpose flour 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice 1/3 cup dark brown sugar 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper flakes 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce Stormy Rice, recipe follows
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot, pour in enough oil to fill the pot about a third of the way. Heat over medium heat until a deep-frying thermometer inserted into the oil reaches 350 degrees F.
Food Network Invites You To Try This Airman Anderson's Chicken Recipe From Sunny Anderson.
Food NetworkView Full Recipe