- 3 Avocados (4 if they are small)
- 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock (or dissolve two heaped teaspoons of stock powder in 2 1/2 cups of boiling water.)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of chili powder / flakes.
- 1 Large red/yellow/green pepper
- A hand full of cashew nuts (a cup), you may substitute with pistachio nuts.
- 4 tablespoons of oil ( I use sesame oil for flavour).
- Fresh Cream
- Paprika for seasoning / garnish
The soup does not keep well for long periods of time, you may add lemon juice to help preserve it.
Avocado Soup Recipe. Dice The Pepper And Chop The Nuts Finely.Heat The Oil In A Pan On High Heat And Ad The Pepper,…
NibbledishView Full Recipe