- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 8-16oz of Chihuahua Cheese, its also called Mexican melting cheese, grated or chunked
- 8 oz of Chorizo, Mexican sausage.
- 1 bunch of Cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- Milk 1/4 to 1/2 C. I eyeball it.
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Tortilla chips
I Made This Dip Up All On My Own! When My Husband And I Went Out To Eat Once They Had This Awesome Cheese Dip And I Recreated It At Home With My Own Twist. I Get My Ingredients At A Mexican Market. I ..