- applebee's Chimicheese cake
- 10 - 12 flour tortilla shells, 6 1/2" diameter
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 /2 cup sugar
- 1/4 + 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 (20 oz.) can cooked apples, very well drained
- 1/2 cup almond toffee bits
- cinnamon sugar (1/2 cup sugar and 3 tbs. ground cinnamon, mixed well)
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel topping
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy; add sugar and eggs, beat again. Add vanilla and mix well. Fold toffee bits and apple pieces in cheese mixture. On tortilla shell place a serving in the middle, about 2 1/2 inches from the side of shell. Tuck sides in slightly and roll shell to seal the filling and hold in the cream cheese. When shells have been stuffed and rolled, place in refrigerator; chill to set filling. In deep fryer heat vegetable oil. When ready, place chimicheesecake and fry until slightly golden while carefully turning on each side. Remove from oil and drain. Heat oven to 350F and place chimicheesecake on cookie sheet and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Remove from oven and liberally sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Serve cheesecakes slightly warm with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping.
Another Restaurant Recipe That You Can Enjoy At Home!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe