- apple Pie-Cake
- Because it uses canned pie filling and takes just a few steps, it's a snap to make.
- (I use homemade apple pie filling that I freeze each year!)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 21-ounce can of apple pie filling
- 1 1/2 tablespoon turbinado sugar for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- 1. In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla, and sugar together until smooth and thick-about one minute.
- 2. In another bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Add them to the egg mixture and stir until well combined.
- 3. Stir in the pie filling.
- 4. Pour the mixture into a well-greased, nine-inch deep dish pie pan. Sprinkle the turbinado sugar on top and bake for 20 minutes or until browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Serving suggestion: This is one of those desserts that is much better served warm. Heat individual servings in the microwave.
Absolutely A Great Recipe For Any Apple Lovers.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe