- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoons fresh OR ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts OR pecans
- 2 1/2 pounds (6 cups) Granny Smith OR other tart apple, peeled, cored and cut into 1" chunks.
- 1 cup fresh berries, optional and your choice
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
A Traditional Apple Crisp/crumble Courtesy Of Joyofbaking. Doesn't It Sound Luscious? I'm In!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe