IngredientsGreen Goddess Dressing:
12 ounces mayonnaise
1 ounce white wine vinegar
cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
cup green onion, roughly chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh basil, roughly chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, roughly chopped
1/8 teaspoon fine white pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Process for 60 seconds, or until the herbs are finely chopped and well combined.
2. Pour dressing into squeeze bottles and refrigerate.
Yield: approx. 12 oz.
Roasted Alaska Salmon:
60 ounces Alaska Salmon fillets, cut in 1-ounce pieces (Will yield about 48 oz. cooked)
3 ounces vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon fine black pepper
1. Place salmon pieces in a stainless steel bowl. Add oil, salt and pepper.
2. Toss gently to coat salmon.
3. Space pieces apart on a sheet pan and roast salmon for 6 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145F.
4. Gently remove salmon from sheet pan to cool. Refrigerate.
Yield: 12 4-oz. servings
1. Cut 8'x6' rectangle of puff pastry.
2. Gently place puff pastry on parchment-lined sheet pan.
3. Dock (poke holes in) pastry.
4. Bake until golden brown.
Yield: 1 flatbread
1 ounce Green Goddess Dressing
3 ounces Mesclun mix
1 rectangle flatbread
4 ounces Roasted Alaska Salmon
1 ounce avocado, peeled, chopped
1 ounce bacon, cooked, chopped
1 ounce cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ounce hard-boiled egg, cut in wedges
Alaska SeafoodView Full Recipe