- * 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions
* 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
* 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained and quartered
1. Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place chicken in skillet; cook, turning once to brown each side. Remove chicken from pan, and set aside.
2. Pour tomatoes into pan; cook for 5 minute, stirring constantly, and incorporating any brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in pesto and artichokes, and return chicken to pan. Cover, and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Find And Rate Low Calorie, Healthy Recipes At SparkRecipes. Plus Use Our Free Recipe Calculator To Find The Calories, Carbs, Fat, And Protein In Your Recipes.