- 2 c. (500 ml) rice
- 1 lrg onion, minced
- 2 clv garlic, crushed
- 4 c. (1 L) chicken or possibly beef stock
- 1Â 1/2 c. (375 ml) tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and minced, or possibly 1 1/2 c.
- Â Â (375 ml) canned tomatoes
- 1/4 c. (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. (125 ml) frzn or possibly fresh green peas, cooked
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â chili pepper "flowers" (See Note)
- Â Â fresh coriander
- 1 lrg avocado, peeled and sliced.
Note:Sliced From The Tip To The Stem Into 4 Or Possibly 5 Sections And Immersed In Cool Water Till They Curl Back To Create "flowers". Puree The Tomatoes, Onion, Garlic, And 1/2 C.â€¦