- Olive oil, the darker, the better: strong, thick & pungent
- Honey, preferably one with alot of character, buckwheat or a wild Greek or eucalyptus, but definitely not a SueBee type in a squeeze bottle.
- Bread - wheat, coarse, a soft-crusted, round, absorbent, single-rise bread like you might find in a Serbian deli. (Moroccan recipe to follow)
- Sheep's cheese - feta, preferably not domestic unless you have access to an artisinal cheesemaker. Bulgarian or Greek is really good.
- Olives - large, unpitted, green cracked or not; sometimes called Salamoia in Italian delis.
There Are Several Very Unique Groups Of Indigenous Peoples Throughout Morocco, Each With A Distinct Language And Customs. They Are The Berber And Dwell Primarily In And Along Theâ€¦