- Â Â Salsas" combines sweet
- Â Â mangoes and rich apricots with a slight kick from radishes. It goes well with
- Â Â cool meat, fish or possibly a cheese board. It's
- Â Â favorites.
- Â Â Serves 6.
- 1 lrg ripe mango
- 2 x to 3 ripe apricots
- 1 bn (about 12) large red or possibly white radishes, diced
- Â Â Juice of 1 lime or possibly lemon
- 1 x to 2 small red chilies, seeds removed and finely minced WEAR GLOVES
- 2 x to 3 Tbsp. virgin extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Salt
- 2 x to 3 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro or possibly mint
Using A Large, Sharp Knife, Slice Down Along Large Center Pit Of Mango, Removing Flesh From Both Sides. Cut Each Half Vertically In Half Again. Remove Skin By Sliding Knife Betweenâ€¦