- blue raspberry drink, chilled
- Grenadine or raspberry syrup
- Maraschino cherries
- Ice cubes
- non-alcoholic ginger beer, chilled (optional for adult servings only)
- For kids drinks, pour blue raspberry drink into glasses first, then pour a teaspoon of grenadine or raspberry syrup into each glass.
- The syrup will fall to the bottom, creating a dark pink layer (Tip: Do not add the syrup to glasses before pouring in the fruit drink or the colors will mix and you wont get a layered effect).
- Drop a cherry into each glass and an ice cube.
- For the adult version, make the drink half blue raspberry drink, half ginger beer, then follow same steps to finish.
- Serve immediately.
- Mixx It!