1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke bottoms
4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (1 cup)
1 cup sour cream
½ cup mayonnaise
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a food processor fitted with a steel blade process artichokes, cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and red pepper until well mixed.
2. Transfer mixture to a heatproof serving bowl. Cook 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crudités, crackers, or as a sandwich spread.
• A can of artichoke hearts, unseasoned and drained, can be used in place of the artichoke bottoms
• Romano cheese can be used in place of the Parmesan cheese
• Light sour cream can be used instead of full-fat sour cream
• Light mayonnaise can be used in place of full-fat mayonnaise
Make Ahead Tips:
• Make two days ahead and bring to room temperature before baking
Make it Quicker Tips:
• Use pre-chopped garlic