- FOR THE TRANSPARENT JELL-O
- 6 cups of water (divided in 3 parts )
- 450 gr. sugar
- 60 gr. unflavored gelatin
- 2 gr. citric acid
- 3 tbsp. liquid flavouring (raspberry, pineapple, orange, lemon)
- milk FLOWERS
- 4 cups of milk ( divided in 3)
- 300 gr. sugar
- 40 gr. unflavored gelatin
- 20 ml. bioxido de titanio 16%( In english maybe titanium bioxide 16% which means edible) This substance is for making the milk flower jell-o more elastic and easier to manage.
- 2 tbsp. almond flavoring
- FOR MAKING THE FLOWERS
- 1 or 2 syringes regular ones will do, meaning not for insuline because the needle is very narrow.
- Bowl with hot water
This Jell-o Is Beautiful To Look At And Delicious At The Same Time, You Need A Little Practice And Patience, But The Results Are Amazing. People Think You Used Plastic Flowers. They Can't Believe You Did Them With A Syringe, Www.duche.com / Gelatin@duche.