- 5 lbs Potaotes - mom used bakers, I like to use Yukons
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 cans cheddar soup
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups shredded or crummbled sharp cheddar cheese (If it's available, I use white vermont cheddar... yum!)
- 3 tsp paprika (smokey hungarian is the best in my book!)
- 1 med vadalia onion, minced fine
Okay, I Got The Name From My Dad And Husband. (Mike Never Got To Meet My Dad, So What Does That Tell You!?!) These Au Gratin Potatoes Have Been A Favorite For Easter To Go With The "Salty Pig" (Ham).