- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 12 ounce can apricot nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 ounce box apricot gelatin
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 diced bananas
- Drain pineapple but save juice then combine nectar and water and bring to boil.
- Add gelatin stirring to dissolve.
- Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and bananas then pour into a baking dish and chill until firm.
- Cover with topping.
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
APRICOT SALAD This Recipe Came From An Estate Sale. I Obtained It When I Purchased The Family Collection From The Tuttle Estate In Lewisville, Texas In 1989.