- 1 1/2 cups all purpose-flour
- 6 Tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. margarine or butter
- 3 medium apples, such as Granny Smith, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 pound bulk maple flavored sausage
- 1. While pancake is cooking, cook sausage; drain and set aside.
- 2. Melt margarine in pan; add brown sugar, syrup and apples and sautÃ© until apples are tender, but not soggy.
- 3. Add sausage and heat through.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MaNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Yeah Baby
Group RecipesView Full Recipe