- For the crust:
- 20 almond Joy candy bars (miniatures) or
- 10 almond Joy candy bars (snack size)
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- For the filling:
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 almond Joy candy bars (miniatures) or
- 8 almond Joy (snack size), cut into 1/2 pieces.
- (Candy will cut easier if placed in the freezer for
- 15 minutes before cutting).
- 1 16 ounce container Cool Whip (optional)
I Haven't Tried This One Yet, It Came In My Email From A State Recipe Site. But It Looks So Good I Couldn't Wait To Post It.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe