- 6 large eggs I use the equivalent of egg whites and it works well.
- 3/4 cup apple juice concentrate,undiluted and unsweetened
- 3 1/4 cups of any kind of milk, I use soy
- 1 cup canola oil, use a cup of applesauce instead-tastes great
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 6 cups rolled oats or quick oats, see below
- 4 medium apples, chopped fairly small
- 1-2 cups of raisins or craisins
- 1 cup nuts, chopped,any kind you like (optional)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- add ons could be raisins,dried cranberries,apricots, etc.
Overnight Baked Oatmeal Is A Favorite Amish Recipe. Quick & Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Pure Maple Syrup, Rolled Oats & Refrigerated, Or Quick Oats To Bake Now!