- 1 partially baked pie shell (store bought but baked for about 10 mins)
- 1 block of tofu, crumbled
- 1/2 cup water
- dash nutmeg
- dash salt and pepper
- dash garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp hot sauce
- 4 eggs (from cage-free hens, of course!)
- 3 ounces of your favorite cheese (grated or chopped)-or however much you'd like!
- small onion, and/or 1/2 cup green pepper, and/or crumbled veggie sausage or veggie ham (I actually used onion, pepper and veg sausage in mine! It was AWESOME!)
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 tbs flour
This Is The Most Delicious Quiche I've Ever Tasted! Cruelty Free, Too!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe