- Antipasto Hero
- 1 Loaf focaccia bread, About -10-Inches In Diameter
- 1/4 cup olive Or vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves, Crushed
- 1/4 tsp red pepper, Crushed
- leaf lettuce
- 1/4 lbs provolone cheese, Sliced
- 1/4 lbs Fully Cooked smoked ham -Sliced
- 1/4 lbs salami, Sliced
- 2 med tomatoes, Sliced
- 8 Pepperocini: Italian Bottled
- -peppers, Cut Lengthwise In-Half
- 1 Cut the bread loaf horizontally in half.
- 2 Mix the oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano and red pepper together, blending well.
- 3 Drizzle evenly over the cut sides and top halves of the bread.
- 4 Layer the lettuce, cheese, ham, and salami, tomatoes, and peppers on the bottom half of the bread.
- 5 Top with the top half of the bread.
- 6 Secure the bread with toothpicks or small skewers.
- 7 Wrap securely and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- 8 Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve.
Great For Lunch, Brunch, Served As An Appetizer Or With A Large Slad To Make A Meal!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe