- 1-1/2 cups shredded roasted chicken breast
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup 1-inch pieces roasted or broiled asparagus spears
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 3 to 4 tablespoons light olive oil vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Diabetic Artichoke Chicken Salad Recipe. Sugarfree Artichoke Chicken Salad And Lowcarb Artichoke Chicken Salad Diabetic-recipes And Diabetic Menus With Nutritional Informaton And Diabetes Exchanges For Diabetic Cooking.