- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- 1 x 8 ounce package cream cheese (Room Temperature Best)
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 c. Whole lowfat milk (Cream or possibly Half and Half)
- 1/2 c. parmasan cheese
- Â Â Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stk butter (margerine just doesn't work good)
- 1 x 8 ounce package or possibly lowfat cream cheese of Nefuchatel cheese
- 2 c. 1% or possibly skim lowfat milk
- 4 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 x pamesean cheese'
- Â Â salt and pepper.
Heat Butter Over A Low Heat (don't Burn Of The Sauce Will Be Nutty Flavor). With A Wisk, Fold In The Cream Cheese And Wisk Till Compeletly Combined. (At First It Will Seem Like Itâ€¦