- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, rinsed and sliced
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9x13-inch pan. Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner, and arrange sliced strawberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
Servings per Recipe: 18
- calories: 183cal
- total fat: 5.6g
- cholesterol: < 1mg
- sodium: 190mg
- carbohydrates: 31.1g
- fiber: 1.8g
- protein: 1.7g
Cooking Time: 30 min.
Ready In: 50 min.
Decked Out In Patriotic White, Red And Blue With Whipped Cream, Strawberries And Blueberries To Resemble The American Flag, This Glorious Stars-and-stripes Dessert Is A Sweet Salute To Shortcake. More Spring Recipes More Dessert Recipes