- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: alot
- Preparation Time: few minutes
- 2 cups Bugles brand corn snacks
- 2 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup dried fruit bits or raisins
- 1 cup peanuts or sunflower seeds
- 1 cup M&Ms brand chocolate candy
- 16 Hershey's brand chocolate kisses
- In a large bowl, gently mix all ingredients except Hershey's Kisses.
- Place 1/3 to 1/2 cup Blessing Mix in small cellophane treat bags.
- Add one Hershey's Kiss to each bag.
- Close bag with chenille stem or twist-tie.
- Print 4 copies of the printable gift tag page, or hand-write tags with your choice of wording. Cut out tags, and attach one to each bag.
- Makes 16 Blessing Mix gift bags.
- (Gift Tags)
- American Blessings Mix
- Bugles: Shaped like a cornucopia or Horn of plenty, a symbol of our nation's abundance.
- Pretzels: Arms folded in prayer, a freedom sought by those who founded our country.
- Candy Corn: Sacrifices of the Pilgrims' first winter. Food was so scarce that settlers survived on just a few kernels of corn a day.
- Nuts or Seeds: Promise of a future harvest, one we will reap only if seeds are planted and tended with diligence.
- Dried Fruits: Harvest gifts of our bountiful land.
- M & M's: Memories of those who came before us to guide us to a blessed future.
- Hershey's Kiss: The love of family and friends that sweetens our lives.
We Made With The Homeless
BakespaceView Full Recipe