- 2 onions
- 1 bite of fresh ginger (e.g. walnut size or more, the more the spicier)
- 750g (or one medium size) Hokkaido Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp Ghee (well I just used peanut oil)
- 1 liter coconut milk (or 4 cups)
- 1/2 liter chicken stock or veg stock
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp good curry (e.g. from Rajah)
- I also add 2 crushed garlic cloves
- The volume of the garlic and ginger should be the same.
I Have Gotten Fond Of Ayurveda Kitchen Through My Traveling To India, So My Sister Gave Me This Great Ayurveda Cook Book A Few Years Ago For Christmas. This Soup Has Been A Tradition In My Kitchen Dur..