- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup lowfat buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar, coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 Fuji apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds Belgian endive (4 to 6), halved lengthwise, trimmed, and cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups seedless green grapes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, broken into pieces
Japanese Fujis Are Large With A Firm, Very Sweet Flesh. Unlike Other Apples, Their Taste Actually Improves With Age. Fujis Are Good For Snacking Or Cooking.