- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Chicken Thighs Slow-cooked With Prepared Dressing And Cream Cheese, And Flavored With Dry White Wine Are Served Over Delicate Angel Hair Pasta As Part Of This Easy Weeknight Dinner.