- 1 28oz. can/800g diced tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. chilli powder
- 3 Tbsp. adobo seasoning - Adobo is available in the ethnic or Hispanic food section of your local market.
- 3/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and grated
- 4½ pounds/2kg boneless pork shoulder
- 8-10 hamburger rolls
Southwest U.S. Style Barbecue Pork, Slow-cooked And Shredded In A Sweet/tangy/spicy Sauce. This Is Actually Better If Made 1-2 Days Ahead And Then Reheated.