- 4 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Chicken Thighs Slow-cooked With Prepared Dressing And Cream Cheese, And Flavored With Dry White Wine Are Served Over Delicate Angel Hair Pasta As Part Of This Easy Weeknight Dinner.