- 12 large eggs
- 6 Tablespoons Best Foods or Hellmans mayonnaise
- 8 tablespoons fine diced whole sweet pickles
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 Teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 Teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- paprika powder
- I finally found the right cooking time for boiled eggs. Beautiful yolks, no grey and the white is tender not like rubber.
I Love Deviled Eggs And Not Dry Ones. A Platter Of These Disappear In Minutes, Never Leftovers. These Are Juicy With The Crunch Of Fresh Diced Sweet Pickles. They Are Just Fabulously Addicting. Perfectly Boiled, No Grey And Tender White Houses.