- Bottle of light mineral oil or baby oil if you want that smell in your oil, Baby oil is just a light mineral oil with orris root scent added
- 10 drops patchouli essential oil
- 20 drops musk essential oil
- 30 drops rose essential oil
- Or use your 3 favorite essential oils.
- Just remember to watch how much of each you use.
- I love this mixture. My favorite scent is the roses, then the musk, but the patchouli is a heavy scent, you want to use less of it and roses are lighter so you want more.
- Smell them and decide what you want.
- Test a few drops in a soda cap until the mixture is what you want like 1 drop this 2 of that and 3 of another. when the mixture is the one you like multiply by 10!!.
- Please note that mineral oil is liquid petroleum.
- I do not know what else to use that is more natural for this oil. I will research it however, as I need to do the more natural thing.
This Is The Oil I Rub On After A Shower To Keep My Skin Soft. Thought I Would Share.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe