- apple Swirl cake
- 2 c apples
- 3 tb sugar
- 1 ts cinnamon
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c cooking oil
- 4 ea eggs
- 1/4 c orange juice
- 2 ts vanilla
- 3 c sifted flour
- 1 tb baking powder
- 1/4 ts salt
- Peel, core, and chop apples into small pieces.
- Mix together with 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In large bowl, combine sugar and cooking oil; beat.
- Add eggs, orange juice, and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to creamed mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour one third batter into greased and floured 12 cup bundt pan alternating with one half apple mixture.
- End with layer of batter on top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes; turn out on wire rack or serving plate to complete cooling.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
I Just Can't Get Enough Of Apple Cakes!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe