- Angel Bavarian
- 1 large angel food cake
- 2 3-oz packages (or 1 6-oz pkg)instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 1 12-oz container whipped topping
- 1 package frozen grated coconut
- 1. Make pudding according to package directions.
- 2. Add pineapple and almond flavoring to pudding.
- 3. Cut angel food cake into slices. Use some of the slices to cover
- the bottom of 9x13 serving dish.
- 4. Spoon a layer of pudding over the cake, followed by remaining cake
- and then remaining pudding.
- 5. Spoon whipped topping on layers, followed by coconut.
- 6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
A Very Quick And Delicious Dessert. Since We Don't Like Coconut - I Just Leave It Off.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe