- almond Brittle Bar cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped chocolate-covered toffee bars
- 1 cup chopped almonds (2 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cup semisweet morsels
- Preheat oven to: 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until just combined.
- Fold in toffee bars, 1/2 cup nuts, and 1/2 cup chocolate morsels. Using a rubber spatula, spread mixture evenly in a greased 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean and top is lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate morsels over warm cookies. Return cookies to oven and bake until chocolate has melted, 2 minutes.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly over the cookies. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Cool and cut into bars.
Great For Kids Of All Ages!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe