- 1/2 C oil ( vegetable or olive
- 1 Large Onion- cut into thin slices and each slice cut in half crosswise
- 1 T cumin seeds ( I used 1 T Cumin)
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro â stalks cut in 1â pieces, leaves chopped and both set aside separately.
- 2 t turmeric
- 1/2 t paprika
- 1 1/2 t salt
- 3-4 serrano chilies â chopped
- 1 Large can whole tomatoes and liquid, chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic â minced
- 2 t fresh ginger â peeled and grated
- 1 med â lge cauliflower, broken into 1â pieces
- 3 med potatoes â peeled and cut into 1â cubes.
- 2 T water
- 1 t garam masala
One Of My Best Friends Is Indian And A Fabulous Cook. He Shared This Recipe With Me And It's One Of My Favorites. I Use Chicken Instead Of Potato And Serve It Over Basmati Rice. = )