- I used ends of meat and cheese so quantities vary
- This is what I used
- black forest ham end
- Oven roasted turkey end
- P&P Loaf end
- Yellow American End
- Baby Swiss end
- You can add other cheese to. Hard cheeses are best and all you need is the ends or have the deli cut you hunks more cost effective. Don't go to strong with the cheddar's..
- I bought the veggies in a jar in the olive section
- Pearl onion
- sweet peppers
- olives optional
- Fresh veggies you may want to cook or steam them. You want them crunchy then chill them you do not want to use warm veggies they will melt the cheese.
- tomatoes make it to runny so that is why I use red bell peppers
- Oven roasted bell peppers you can find them in store too
- mix and match meat cheese and veggies to your taste it is really hard to botch up what you put in it just stay away from bologna
- Italian dressing of your choice just stay away from creamy dressings
- Few dashes of dill seed
- season with pepper and Mrs.dash blend
- Grated parmesan cheese to taste I just sprinkled it on there so it is up to you how much.
This Dish Has No Pasta In It. It Is Fresh And Full Of Flavor. Best If Chilled Thoroughly. I Use The Ends Of Meat And Cheese From The Deli In Grocery Stores. Ask Them They Will Usually Will Sell Them Cheap. Never Use Bologna But P&P Loaf Is Ok It