- Preheat oven to 190deg C , reduce to 180deg C after 10 mins of putting the cake in.
- Greased lined 7-8"tin; A springform cake tin is always better.
- eggs - 5 (250gms)
- almonds - 100gms (grind in dry grinder with skin; be careful it doesnt get pasty)
- flour - 2 tbs ( almonds + flour= half the weight of the eggs i.e. 125gms )
- baking powder - 1tsp
- salt - 1 pinch
- powdered sugar - 100gms ( less than half the weight of the eggs)
- vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- orange extract - 1 tsp
- orange rind - 1 tsp
This Is A Much Loved Combination Of Almonds, Orange And Chocolate. The Flavours Get Enhanced While The Cake Is Chilled, And This Recipe Is A Sure Winner. I Have Made This A Number Of Times, And Have Always Received Compliments.