- Asian Crockpot steak
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound beef round, cut into stir fry strips
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup of bok choy, sliced or shredded
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch mixed in 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 cups broccoli, cooked
- Saute meat in oil. Put in crockpot. Add other ingredients except
- cornstarch and broccoli. Cover and cook on low for 10 hours. Pour meat and sauce into pot, bring to a boil and add thickener. Stir in cooked broccoli and serve.
Another Wonderful Crockpot Meal Packed With Flavor!
Group RecipesView Full Recipe