- 125 g butter
- 1 c dessicated coconut
- 1 c SR flour ( self raising )
- 1/2 c brown sugar ( firmly packed )
- 400g tin pie apples ( or apple pieces )
- 300 g sour cream ( I use light sour cream )
- cinnamon sugar to taste ( mix 1 tbsp sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon and use as much or little as you'd like
This Is A Beautiful Entertaining Recipe. The Base Can Also Be Used For A Caramel Slice. I Took This Slice To A Book Party And Everyone Loved It. I Believe It Is Similar To An Apple Or Peach Kuchen. Enjoy!