- Anchovy & Cherry Tomato Bruschetta
- Makes approx 30
- 2 mini French bread loafs
- 2-3 cloves garlic, peeled but left whole
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt flakes and coarsely ground black pepper
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, stalks removed and sliced
- 3 oz anchovy fillets in olive oil, drained
- To Grill the Bread:
- Cut the bread diagonally across into thin slices. Heat a ridged cast iron griddle pan over a medium heat, add some of the bread slices and grill for about 1 minute on each side until golden and very slightly charred in places.
- To season the Bread:
- As soon as each batch of bread is ready, rub one side of each slice with a peeled garlic clove, then drizzle with a little of the olive oil and sprinkle with some sea salt flakes and pepper.
- And Finally:
- Top each slice of bread with 2 slices of tomato and one twisted anchovy fillet. Serve straight away.
A Wonderful Compliment To Just About Any Meal - From Steaks And Chicken To Pasta Dishes! Can Also Be Done In The Oven.
Group RecipesView Full Recipe