- Amazing Easy and Delicious Tres Leches: Three milk cake
- 1 yellow cake mix (with pudding) baked as directed in 13 by 9-inch pan
- For topping mixture:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup rum (or to taste)
- To finish:
- whipped cream, to cover cake
- 5 ounces sweetened coconut
- Poke holes in the cake with a fork all over.
- Pour topping mixture over cake.
- Let mixture absorb completely in refrigerator.
- Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle sweetened coconut over top of cake.
- OPTIONAL: Add strawberries, macadamia nuts, cherries and/or pineapple. I sometimes serve a caramel sauce on the side as
- well! :)
Group RecipesView Full Recipe