- 1 9-inch unbaked pie crust
- 3/4 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 large apples (Fuji or Golden Delicious), cored, quartered, thinly sliced (1/8-inch thick)
- The golden delicious are the ones I like best.
- 3/4 cup Sun-Maid golden raisins and cherries
- 1/2 cup Sun-Maid California apricots, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream, optional
Dried Fruit And Almonds Add A Fall Twist On Traditional Apple Pie. The Spices And Apples' Aroma Will Fill Your Whole House. I Love Vanilla Or Cinnamon Vanilla Ice Cream With A Warm Slice. From The Sun Maid Site.